Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Text

Headings
HTML has six levels of headings, numbered 1 through 6, with 1 being the largest. Headings are displayed in larger, or smaller fonts, and usually bolder. If you wanted to type "Hello", this is what you would type for each heading, and what the outcome is:

Hello


Hello

Hello


Hello

Hello


Hello

Hello


Hello
Hello

Hello
Hello

Hello

Paragraphs
Whenever you have more than a sentence of writing, you should have paragraphs. Personally, I don't see what the difference is, but I do it anyway, because then I can find a certain spot better when programing. To Make a paragraph of "This is a web page. How do you like what I've done? Please e-mail me with any suggestions at a@a.com", type:

This is a web page. How do you like what I've done? Please e-mail me with any suggestions at a@a.com


The outcome is:
This is a web page. How do you like what I've done? Please e-mail me with any suggestions at a@a.com

No comments: